Saturday, March 5, 2011

Free Kayak Fishing Clinic

I will be giving a free clinic on "Saltwater Fishing and Crabbing from a Sea Kayak", Monday March 7th, at Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe from 7-8:30pm. We will discuss simple and inexpensive methods for catching fish and crab to supplement your fresh food intake on multi-day kayak trips. Hand line fishing & jigging is the focus. The Alder Creek shop is located at 200 NE Tomahawk Isl. Dr. in Portland, OR. Check out the Alder Creek website for directions, or give us a call at 503-285-0464 if you need additional information.

I hope to see you there!

-Jason

4 comments:

Rick@Learn about Kayak Fishing said...

Howdy Jason,
was wondering what's going on since I visited your site several times and there were no new posts.
Btw, would you be interested in a guest post on my site about sea kayak fishing or any subject you like as long as it is from interest for people new to kayak fishing?
If so, please feel free and contact me at kfws at kayak-fishing.ws
Rick

Unknown said...

Hi Rick-

Sorry for the delay in response. I've been crazy busy pulling together sponsors, licensing agreements, logistics, public speaking, promoting etc. for our Gulf expedition next winter. Unfortunately this blog is going to suffer a little bit as I'm trying to drive interest/traffic to our expedition page. I'd be happy to do a guest post, but will have to be careful of my time commitments right now. I'm a tad over booked between promoting the expedition, guiding season picking up, school, no commitments to sponsors,etc. But I'm sure we could make something happen. Feel free to contact me directly at jason@aldercreek.com

Thanks for sticking it out and reading my blog!

Jason

Unknown said...

not sure how the "no" commitments to sponsors got in there. meant "commitments to sponsors"

J

Rick @ Learn about Kayak Fishing said...

Hey Jason,
no need for you to apologize.
I can imagine what's going on on your end and how busy you are. An expedition like you have planned for is time consuming and stressful in it's preparation. I wish you all the best for this project.
Thanks for considering a guest post. No need to rush anything. Whenever you get a chance, will be fine.
Tight Lines and you may be sure, I will keep sticking around here. ;)
Rick