Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Kayak Angler's Choice Awards 2014




I'm incredibly honored to be nominated in the 2014 Kayak Angler's Choice Awards for the fourth year in a row. This year I was nominated in the Angler of the Year category, and I have to say the list is filled with some incredible kayak fishers, most of which I don't hold a candle to. Again to who ever nominated me, thank you. 

Although this blog won the Best Kayak Fishing Blog category last year, it was not included this year due to a new rule requiring nine posts through September. As I've neglected you a bit this year while launching my new business in California, I only had six posts at the time of cut off. I'd like to think the focus at this blog is quality not quantity, but I also understand the need for the new rule. There's always next year!

Votes for the Kayak Anglers Choice Awards will be taken for 3 weeks. Week 1 and week 2 top 50% of vote-getters in each category will advance to the next round, with the exception of the "Angler" category. The top fifty will advance to Round 2, and the top 10 of those will advance to the final round. KACA polls will only be active during the voting and nominations phases.

There will be three rounds of voting:

Round 1: 12am EST Monday Oct. 27 - 8pm EST Sunday Nov 2

Round 2: 12am EST Monday Nov 3 - 8pm EST Sunday Nov 9

Round 3: 12am EST Monday Nov 10 - 8pm EST Sunday Nov 16

Results will be announced on November 24. Cast your vote for your favorites by visiting www.yakangler.com/choice


No comments: